Gaming > General Gaming Discussion

Top 3 Legend of Zelda Games

<< < (2/6) > >>

SmashTheEchidna:
I have no idea which one that I'd put. All the one's I played were good. But for the one having the most awesome gameplay, I'll put...

1: Twilight Princess.
This game's sword techniques and items were awesome. For once, I felt like I could really just beat the crap outta someone with my own strength, probably because I played on the wii. And the dual Claw Shots? Oohh, man. That was just too good. Think of having the Wire from Megaman 4 that can shoot in all directions, and you have two of them. That really was pure awesomeness.

2: Ocarina of Time.
This game was so important to the series. And it was Ganondorf's debut, too. This game has to be up on the list.

3: A Link to the Past.
Like others have mentioned, This game was the first Zelda game I've ever played. And I played it a lot back then. Ah, the youthful memories...

Phoba555:
1. Majora's Mask
I always wanted to help Anju in this game when I was a kid.
It was strange. One of the first ones I played.

2. Ocarina of Time
I never really understood the first dungeon when I was little.
And so, I never left the forest. Once I got far as to the boss.
Also one of the ones I played when i was a child.

3. Twilight Princess
It was good for a Zelda game, but very dark.
It seems to try to remake the creepiness in Majora Mask.

SmashTheEchidna:
I had trouble with the first dungeon, too. For a long time, I was stuck there. Thats why I stuck to Majora's Mask for a while.

TrueTenguMan:
1.Link to the past

--One of the first Zelda games I've completed without the need of a strategy guide and a challenging experience. I felt so powerful once I got the Master Sword and Mirror shield :p

2. Twilight Princess

--Surprised? Only reason why I loved Twilight over Ocarina was due to it's exotic locations and best of all... ZORAS :3

3. Wind Waker

--You bitches be hatin' on this game cause it's about as loony as a Saturday Hannah Barbara cartoon. Seriously, it was a good installment towards the series despite the deviation in art style. A vast sea filled with treasure of all kinds, creepy monsters and fun bosses, and of course the light arrows with their new ability: Compelling light of epic death :p

Korby:
1. Majora's Mask
--Have always loved this one for its transformations and aspect on time. Also, the awesome scarecrow Pierre.
2. Ocarina of Time
--(Generic reason)
3. Wind Waker
--Loved the cel shading and model styles, I love the open exploring style, and Tingle using his own "relatives" as slaves is just plain awesome.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version