Advanced Search

Author Topic: Cutstuff Adventure 2- Emergency Signups  (Read 22572 times)

September 23, 2014, 03:31:01 PM
Reply #105

Offline Korby

• Global Moderator

• Benvenuto nella room italiana!
  • Date Registered: March 04, 2010, 03:36:02 AM

• View Profile
    • Korby Games
Re: Cutstuff Adventure 2- Emergency Signups
« Reply #105 on: September 23, 2014, 03:31:01 PM »
i was going to be a banan but i couldn't think of any interesting gameplay choices for them

Name: Korby
Class Name: Scholar
Appearance (Optional): like dis
Desired theme of skills: I had two main gimmicks in mind, the latter of which I'm okay without. The first being that Korby would rely heavily on SP in order to deal any meaningful damage whatsoever. Close combat as a squishy isn't the greatest plan after all. The other is the idea of Learning or Blue Magic; basically Korby would be able to use enemy skills by learning them somehow or another.

September 23, 2014, 04:22:28 PM
Reply #106

Offline Max

• MM8BDM Extender

• i ate those food
  • Date Registered: July 09, 2010, 08:10:13 PM

• View Profile
    • ??
Re: Cutstuff Adventure 2- Signups and Only Signups
« Reply #106 on: September 23, 2014, 04:22:28 PM »
Name: Event Horizon
Class Name: Reality Warper
Appearance (Optional): a floating skull and spinal cord with a disconnected lower jaw hidden completely by long rags and trashy cloaks
Personality (Optional): literally none
Desired theme of skills: Terrain shifting and space-changing (eg. warping objects, shortening or widening spaces, creating rifts by moving things apart, creating black holes and teleporting objects for use as attacks). Glass cannon since its attacks are so powerful and space-rending but the only defence it has is well, cloth and bone.

didn't overhaul at all #yolo
probably won't get in round 2 either because no personality but that's how I like it
at least its not batman

September 25, 2014, 02:20:13 AM
Reply #107

Offline Medley

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: September 19, 2014, 05:16:52 PM

• View Profile
    • http://www.something.com
Re: Cutstuff Adventure 2- Emergency Signups
« Reply #107 on: September 25, 2014, 02:20:13 AM »
Name: Roy Angrym'n

Class Name:
Angryman

Appearance:
Short, stiff, slightly spiky black hair. Roy keeps uptight and ready for pretty much no reason, and tends to wear a breastplate, armored shoulderpads, adventuring boots, and a distrustful disposition wherever he goes. He's a rather short, rigid old fellow, with orange eyes and a squarish face that always looks on with suspicion and unrest.

Personality:
Brash, irritable, and not particularly smart. He tends to be rather rude and abrasive to people he doesn't know, and always seems to be frowning for some reason...

Desired theme of skills:
Roy fights in a way that completely discards personal safety in favor of brute strength. Most of his defensive stats such as HP and Defense are low in favor of high attack power. His skills revolve around doing high impact damage to enemies (sometimes multiple) at the cost of various punishments, such as stat lowering, self harm, status conditions, or even physical harm to the other party members!