Gaming > Mega Man Discussion

Question about Mega Man on PC

(1/1)

escoutdril54:
Hey. I played Mega Man in my childhood and was looking into playing the old games on my computer. I was hoping someone could give me some advice on what ROMS I should download. I also have an Xbox controller I can use for my pc. Any advice would be helpful, thanks!usps tracking showbox speed test

Supergamerguy:

--- Quote from: escoutdril54 on January 06, 2021, 11:24:46 AM ---Hey. I played Mega Man in my childhood and was looking into playing the old games on my computer. I was hoping someone could give me some advice on what ROMS I should download. I also have an Xbox controller I can use for my pc. Any advice would be helpful, thanks!

--- End quote ---

Mega Man 2-7 are good games to start off with, all high quality titles. Then you might want to consider playing Mega Man 1, as it's good, but has a few issues in level design and difficulty. Then you'll want to check out Mega Man 9 and 10, and they provide a good follow up to the NES games in terms of feel and quality. After that, the rest is up to you!

normanred56:

--- Quote from: escoutdril54 on January 06, 2021, 11:24:46 AM ---Hey. I played Mega Man in my childhood and was looking into playing the old games on musps tracking showbox speed testy computer. I was hoping someone could give me some advice on what ROMS I should download. I also have an Xbox controller I can use for my pc. Any advice would be helpful, thanks!

--- End quote ---
issue got solvedd

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version