Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch > MM8BDM Discussion

MM8bdm Player Profiles

<< < (3/259) > >>

Mendez:
In game name: Bluebrawl =haste= irwc, but people just call me BB for short.
Favorite game mode: Toss up between ctf and large-scale deathmatch.
Favorite weapon: needle cannon (sgc demo only), or atomic fire.
Favorite stage: MM1CUT ALL DAY ERRY DAY.
Biggest rival: Orange Juice LOL NOT ANYMORE. I have a friendly rivalry with rtist and Tornado.
Anything else?: Helped with the original Mr.X map pack and also haven't missed a day of playing since the sgc demo. Also have a small LP channel that I don't update anymore. Also, people say I have a great narrator's voice.

Awbawlisk:
In Game Name: Unfaded+Obelisk, Rookie, or Timestopper (who knows maybe doomskullmasters with an [OB] standing there for you to know its me :p BAH I change my name alot these days).
Favorite game mode: Duel
Favorite weapon:KnightCrush,CrystalEye,TopSpin,and StarCrash
Preferred Skin: (NON-Custom: Drillman or Ringman. (CUSTOM) Nickolay's version of the zero skin, or Shadow the Hedgehog.
Favorite stage:Dustman (since I think thats pretty much my strong point in duel...)
Greatest Rival: Swissy As a friendly rival duel.... I guess bigger rivals include Stonefunk and Sean Nelson (I think maybe for friendly duels)
Reputation:Just the you know.... Nice guy, Rude jerk, Emotional (not emo) type guy  :D
anything else?:Not really just enjoying myself....

Mr. X:
BlueBrawl, my memory is a little fuzzy.  What did you do with the map pack again?

Kapus:

--- Quote from: "SickSadWorld" ---Favorite weapon: Mega Buster
--- End quote ---
You are awesome.

In Game Name: Kapus, Cookie, A Ninny Mouse. Random Kapus addons.
Favorite game mode: None.
Favorite weapon: Sakugarne, Ring Boomerang and a few others.
Favorite stage: Mega Man 1, DW2. MMCTF03 for CTF.
Preferred Skin: Any skin that I made, usually Angel Girl, Francesca, Classic Roll or Helipon
Greatest Rival: Combotron
Reputation: I am well known for making lots and lots of skins, most notably cat planet. A lot of people think I'm fairly good at the game, too.
anything else?: I am helping with the Mega Man: Powered up expansion and the Kirby's Adventure expansion. I do not belong to any group or clan. I am in the Skype family.

Mendez:

--- Quote from: "Mr. X" ---BlueBrawl, my memory is a little fuzzy.  What did you do with the map pack again?
--- End quote ---
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Except for just checking if the map pack caused servers to crash. That's pretty much it, and I think you can go to your editing topic to check it yourself. It isn't much, but it makes me feel like I've actually done something for this community.
 ;-;

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version