Advanced Search

Author Topic: Toids 'Я' Us: [UPDATE] HUDBall v1c, MMV 2A03 Music Pack  (Read 8409 times)

March 28, 2018, 09:00:11 AM
Reply #15

Offline Ivan1997

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: August 16, 2017, 03:48:57 PM

• View Profile
Re: Toids 'Я' Us: Mega Man V 2A03 Music Pack, HUDBall
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2018, 09:00:11 AM »
I'd imagine if V7 comes out, there will be a Stardroids team in multiplayer, and there will be two songs used, for victory and losing, obviously. I think the "Space Rulers" should be the victory theme, unless it will also be used in the campaign mode, in which case, the "Weapon Get" theme should be the victory theme, whereas the losing theme should be the "Game Over" theme.

March 28, 2018, 07:17:57 PM
Reply #16

Offline Gumballtoid

• MM8BDM Extender

• Recipe for Success
  • Date Registered: July 13, 2011, 10:27:00 PM

• View Profile
Re: Toids 'Я' Us: Mega Man V 2A03 Music Pack, HUDBall
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2018, 07:17:57 PM »
The idea of a Stardroid team was tossed around when the old team colors were being revamped, alongside a returning Mr. X team. Lots of folks were up for it. Unfortunately, it won't be possible until the Zandronum devs decide TEAMINFO should be able to support more than four teams.

Personally, I'd use the Password theme for victory and Game Over for defeat. Space Rulers is ominous and imposing, but it doesn't really sound... victorious. Glad you're enjoying the pack, though!

August 24, 2018, 12:11:36 PM
Reply #17

Offline Gumballtoid

• MM8BDM Extender

• Recipe for Success
  • Date Registered: July 13, 2011, 10:27:00 PM

• View Profile
Re: Toids 'Я' Us: [UPDATE] HUDBall v1c, MMV 2A03 Music Pack
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2018, 12:11:36 PM »
Oh man, it's a HUDBall update!

I'm quite pleased with this one--HUDBall now features compatibility with Rage Roboenza mode! See the front post for details.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the name of the fourth link at the very top of this page?: